Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sleepwell Chicago

A few years ago I heard a Christmas song by an artist named Trent Dabbs.  Other than that one song, I had never heard any of his other songs until just recently.

I was watching tv a few weeks ago and heard a song that I immediately thought "wow, that sounds like that guy who sings my favorite Christmas song."  I googled the lyrics and low and behold, it was a Trent Dabbs song!  I have now you-tubed him and listened to a number of his songs and am itching to go to the library and see if they have any of his CDs.

One of his songs, "Sleepwell Chicago," is the song of my day.  The tone of his voice is so simple and just because he sings about Chicago, I automatically like the song :-).

I highly suggest finding some of his songs online!

No comments:

Post a Comment