Monday, July 25, 2011

Melody

I did some me-time shopping and walking around the city today.  It is something that I love to do, walk around the city and people watch and window shop and see what there is to see.

The song of my day was "Melody" by Kate Earl.

The song is about keeping a song forever in your head and never being alone because of the music you spend your day with.  Whether the song be a legit song or one that you make up, it keeps you company.  When my roommate is at work sometimes it becomes a long day of being alone, but, as this blog is about, I like to give my daily life it's own soundtrack.

Lately my melody has been songs off of Adele's "21" album.  I love the way you can feel the emotion of the song in the way that she sings.  What's the melody in your head?  Is it a song you've heard or a song that you've made up?

No comments:

Post a Comment