Thursday, November 11, 2010

If It's Love

No... I'm not in love.  


That said, the song of the day - or rather the next three days - is Train's "If It's Love."


Really, I'm just picking this song because of one verse, "When everybody else is getting out of bed, I'm usually getting in it."  I've had a glorious week off of work but now it's time to head back for the next three nights.  This means that as the normal working world is getting out of bed in the morning, I'll just be getting in mine.


Just over the past few years I've gotten into Train.  Don't you love when you discover a group that's already been around for a long time and you think, what is different about my life now that the music and you finally made a connection?


Alright blog world, I'll see you in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment