Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank You

I know I'm a few days late, but last week was Thanksgiving and I don't even know where to begin with everything that I am thankful for.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing family, group of friends, a job that I really enjoy, my health, food and shelter, happiness, love, and everything else.

Therefore, the song of the week is Daryl Black's, "Thank You."

I am also thankful for the year ahead.  Perhaps the most exciting and most challenging part of the next year will be SCHOOL!  I have applied for a master's program that I am really excited about.  I'll find out in the next month or so if I have been accepted and then will start in January.  It all came about pretty quickly, but it is something that I have been thinking about for awhile - it finally just happened that everything fell into place and I found a school and program that both fit me really well.

I saw two quotes the other day and it's something that I am going to try to strive to do each day -

"Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank you for all I have."

"Don't forget to pray today, because God didn't forget to wake you up this morning."

Have to remember that every day should be thanksgiving and not just one day a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment