Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stereo Hearts

Oh my goodness, I fell asleep with a song stuck in my head last night, woke up with it playing in my head this morning and have been singing it to myself all day long.   I really like the song and the lyrics, but I have to admit that I want it out of my head!  


The song is Gym Class Heroes (featuring Adam Levine) song 'Stereo Hearts.'  


The lyrics are endearing and I've been a fan of Adam Levine's for a long time so it's fun that he is a part of the song too.


If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you

[Chorus]
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo



The video is good too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3E9Wjbq44E

No comments:

Post a Comment