Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Good Life

Welcome 2012!


The first few days of the year are a blur due to work, but now that I've had a few days off I've let it sink in that yet another year is complete and a new one has begun.


As I reflect on 2011 I am happy with the year.  It brought many new experiences, relationships, adventures and memories.  As I look forward to 2012 I am also excited for everything coming my way.  I know there will be challenges (balancing work, school and life) but also many joys (becoming better friends with the girls from work, welcoming new babies to my extended family, weddings of friends, and possible travels). While nothing is ever a sure thing, I do know that this is a good life.


Therefore, one of my favorite songs of the last half of the year, OneRepublic's "Good Life" is the song that I am singing for the start of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment