Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Prudence

The beautiful weather that I love is finally here!


The sun is shining and it's warm on my skin.  The light breeze ruffles the leaves on the trees, birds are chirping on the high branches, and kids are playing in the streets.  Life is good!


All of this is so enticing and it's calling me to come out and play.  After a very rainy weekend the skies finally cleared on Sunday night and my family and our longtime friends spent the evening outside telling stories, laughing and enjoying one another's company.   Memorial Day was absolutely beautiful and I spent the day at the beach getting a sun-burn (I didn't intend on getting the burn, I think I need new sun screen) and then ate dinner at a restaurants outside patio with a friend.  It was perfect!


The song of the day is "Dear Prudence" by The Beatles (my favorite version of this song is from the movie, Across the Universe).  Look around, come out and play!  Open your eyes, see the sunny skies and go out and play!  Let's hope that this weather stays beautiful so that I can keep going outside and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment